Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Making Your Own Luck

I should never cast thrown the chemical chain letter away. The letter clearly warned me that if I did, I would have wholeness daylight of bad luck. I did non believe it, so I threw the silly piece of paper in the garbage. I thought the acquaintanceship who sent me the letter was just a superstitious fool. Letters do not bring you luck. You make your own That night, however, as I pretermit asleep, I had the uncomfortable feeling that something was not quite right. When I woke up the next morning, I was surprised to find that I had overslept and would be lately for work.As I rushed down the st circularizes to eat a tender breakfast, I tripped over my bag and spilled glassofwateronthepileofdocuments, whichI should have presentedat the meetingthat morning. Because themeetingwasabouttobegin, Irushedto getmycaranddriveto the officeveryquickly. However, bad luck happened to me again my car was covered by snow from last night, so I needed to take time to make them melt. On my way t o work, I decided to take a shortcut through an old spokesperson of town. I drove to an old rough road which people rarely use daily. However, when I was very close to my office, I noticed on that point was an accident in the front of my car.Suddenly, I heard a clamorous police car and people tried to change to another lane, and I was stuck in a traffic jam. After a while, I at long last arrived at work. When I arrived at work, I found a tick on my desk from my boss. She wanted to see me right away. I took a heavy breath and walked into her office. As I stepped inside, I noticed a lower on her face. Of course, she scolded me for arriving late and for not preparing well for the meeting. She had had to start the meeting without any(prenominal) help. Because of her rage, I was received a warning letter. At 5 PM, I left my office and went home feeling very tired and disappointed.Finally, afterwards a long and difficult day, I returned home to find that my air conditioner was b roken. I could not take it anymore It had been the worst day of my life, and I did not want anything else to happen. I rushed to the garbage can and remove around for the chain letter I had thrown away the day before. It was covered with coffee grounds and potato peels, but I could subdued read the words Send ten copies of this letter to your friends and you will have good luck for a year. I sat down at the kitchen table and began to make copies for ten of my friends. They could take their chances, but I was not going to have any more bad luck

No comments:

Post a Comment