Thursday, May 9, 2019

School of Nursing Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

School of Nursing - undertake ExampleI feel that there would be plenty of opportunities for me after I earn a degree in nursing. I also think that this profession is very rewarding. Besides the fact that this would ruin me financial stability, being a nurse would give me an opportunity to practice a profession that focuses chiefly on the well being of other people. Five years from now, I see myself practicing this career on a full-time basis and in one of the big hospitals in Florida. As mentioned above, I am currently involved in doing health care as a Nursing Assistant. By taking up Nursing, I would be moving up one step hike to being equal to be of service in the field of medicine and health care. I feel that this is a business enterprise that I would truly enjoy doing for a long time. Ten years from now, I see myself dumb continuing this profession and perhaps, looking forward to thestudying a particular area of specialization. I am aware that this field continues to evol ve with the discovery of new diseases and medicines. With this knowledge, I wish to further pursue back graduate studies so that I would continue to be competitive and qualified to provide nursing services. My admittance into the Seminole Community Colleges basic nursing program serves as a great challenge for me. My performance as a student under this program would determine if I would be qualified to further participate in SCCs.My admission into Seminole Community Colleges basic nursing program serves as a great challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment